- Sale of ski passes and summer multipasses
- Transfer booking service
- Mountain guide and ski instructor booking service
- Restaurant bookings
- Breakfast is extra: 20,00 Euros per person per day and 10,00 Euros for children between 6 and 17 y.o.
- Bar service
- Room service from 6.00 am until 1.00 am (we inform you that our restaurant is open for breakfast only, If you want to order food to the room please contact the reception to check the menus of our partner restaurants).
- During the Winter Season we offer you every day a tea time buffet starting from 4.00 p.m and an aperitif buffet from 6.30 p.m.
- Cold dishes on request 24/24 (cheese, cold meat, fruit and bread) 20,00€
- DVDs available in several languages
- Wi-Fi free of charge available in every room as well as in the hotel lounge
- Private interior garage (20,00 Euros per day) with electric charger
- Bicycle Rack
- Ski room and boot dryer
- Iron and board available on request
- Electric adapters available on request
- Wake-up light alarm clock available at the reception
- Magnetic loop system available at the reception
- Remote control with big button available at the reception
- Telephone with big button available at the reception
- Changing table for baby, bottle warmer, and high chair available on request
- Electric shoe shine machine on request at the reception
- Accepted credit cards: VISA – MASTERCARD – AMERICAN EXPRESS – DINERS – JCB
- Laundry Service (20,00 € per bag. Washed, dried and flounder linen. Not ironed)
- Turn down service from 7.30 p.m.
- Free shuttle to the Chamonix ski slopes (on request and on scheduled transfers)
- Wake up calls on request
- Shoe cleaning service on request (20,00 € per pair)
- Hairdresser service in the room, on request
- Touchscreen Tablets available at the reception
- PC, printers and fax available at the reception
- Business corner at the reception
- We take care of your luggage upon arrival and upon departure. Please contact us at the reception desk before your check out at 12 a.m.
- Pets allowed except in our public areas